Type Here to Get Search Results !

Patience and Hard Word

The myth of the overnight success is just that a myth you have to understand that no matter what you do time is going to be a factor you guys are one of two ways you either understand patience and you kick your feet up and you don't do or you do everything you can for two months time and then you say it's not working and both of those are wrong you've gotta understand aggressive patience aggressive patience is this I understand it's gonna take time.

But I also I'm going to be aggressive about everything that I do to make that point happen I am going to literally do every single thing I can do to expedite that process with urgency you will never win at the highest level until you can hold two competing ideas in your head and here are the two ideas idea number one this is going to take me ten years idea number two I'm gonna make it happen today.

I'm gonna ask myself every day why didn't it happen today what thing did I not do what skill set am I missing what am I gonna have to do what's the next massive leap forward but it's going to take ten years and only actually going to happen for me if I'm going all like it has to happen right now doing things that matter take time doing things that are great take time doing things that are gonna get you paid take time you can't get around it can't at work time you can't change it you can't do anything about it it's just going to take time.



if you can understand aggressive patience you can put it into play your life you can not only achieve everything you want to achieve but you can do so with a sense of calm with a sense of confidence with a sense of certainty that your life is going to turn out the way that you want it to it takes faith you have to trust that things are going to happen to go to bed at night and sleep to a no new game every day you're all you can feel good that things are going to happen if you can understand that it is going to take a long time and during that time you are going to have to do absolutely everything you can you be anything else what systems

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.