Type Here to Get Search Results !

Easy to Sucess in Life

Life is pain you know many times I wanted to just give up how many times I've thought about ending it life is hard easy it's not an option but it's worth fighting is worth believing it's worth giving yourself a chance is worth muster yourself up standing up inside yourself it's worth fighting relentlessly never giving up this worth fighting a good fight it's worth being around motivated positive people is worth being up-tempo it's easy to have faith that feel good .

when you're feeling good and you have no pain and your bills are paid and you got a clean bill of health from the doctor it's easy to be motivated then but when that's not the situation it's hard when you look in the mirror you don't see the person that you once saw it's hard.

 I know it's hard but do it hard it's necessary that you take charge that you begin to stand up inside of yourself let you dry your tears and you're not given the luxury of feeling sorry for yourself that you've got to get in a fighting mode you can surrender you can't be a chump you gotta fight back you got to stand up and start so wait a minute what does I need to do you got to make yourself move even if it hurts many people have been written off and said this one won't survive.



They did it's possible you've got to believe in your heart of hearts that it's possible that you can beat this your belief your faith your drive your determination your persistence your perseverance your spirit greater is He that is in you what's out here in this world so you've got to decide you've got to say it's possible that I can beat this and it's necessary that I do this in spite of the pain and the conditions you've got to globalize your mind and your spirit there's nothing as powerful as a mate of mine I'm not through yet I've got to work I have an assignment that's incomplete I'm not through yet I'm not going out like this I'm gonna fight and when you do when you give it the best that you can when you keep on trying you're seeking you're asking you're knocking something happens the universe opens up for you
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.