Type Here to Get Search Results !

Focus Your Goal

when you start anything the first step your exciting you're like yeah I'm gonna do this I'm gonna kick ass and then you take another step and another step and you're like this is pretty hard man the enthusiasm from the beginning starts to fade out you lost sight of the long-term goal and it faded it faded from memory and the passion dried up so we stopped the daily tasks that will allow us to achieve our goals and you begin to rationalize maybe I can't maybe I don't really want to maybe this goal isn't for me but so you give up you let it go.

You settle you settle for the status quo you settle for the easy road you settle for oh well no don't do that if I don't finally get my focus in check if I keep wandering around distracted if I keep looking at every new thing that pops up if I keep trying every single new opportunity.

If I keep saying yes to everything if I keep listening to everybody's complaints if I keep doing whatever they ask me to do at some point you'll lose your life in bed that long-term goal your mind burned it into your soul think about right about it talk about it hang it up on your wall but most important do something about it every day.



 I want that long-term goal to be so embedded in my mind that I never lose sight of it ever then the little tasks and projects and short-term goals that you tackle need to lead toward strategic victory winning the long war start working a plan to get there and minimizing everything else getting very clear on the mission very clear on the mission and working the plan everything else guess what it gets a no when you do things do them intentionally do the things that are going to move you forward there's no getting around it those little shortcuts or no for the corners just takes the focus on what you do become the best at it put in the time pay the fee dues and eventually great things are going to start happening every day do something that moves you toward that goal that keeps that goal alive and in sight and in focus however small or insignificant that step might seem take it do it make it happen because that goal isn't going to achieve itself it is all

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.